CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Stitches

Well I am back already.It has been about 5 hours since I was last here.Bryce on this glorious 4th birthday slipped getting out of the tub and split his chin open along with a fat lip.So the old saying"All i want for christmas" well it changed in my house tonight it is now "all I want for birthday is 4 stitches in my chin". Pray for my sanity.My baby is now not a baby without training wheels and his first 4 stitches in his chin!!!!
p.s. I just happened to have my camera from the earlier festivities so i was able to catch the fearless boy in all of his glory!!!!

3 comments:

Cortney Genova said...

OMG!Guess he wanted to end his BIG day with a BANG!

Cortney Genova said...

Dear god! you have given me your email 100 times! I can't find it.. Email me cortneygenova@yahoo.com
I will give you flip flop details...

twarpula said...

I thought you were going to say he fell off his bike!! Those bathtubs will get you!
Hey I'll be in FL for the month of june so lets get these kids together to swim.
-Tanya