CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

girls weekend






I was invited out to my friend Colette's families ranch in Okeechobee this past weekend to celebrate her birthday.It was a blast!There was 4 of us and we were like school girls again!The Ranch is stunning!I would love to have my own so this was a true indulgence for me.I have know Colette since i was 12 and Davin who also was there since i was in 1st grade, and Jessica since high school.we were able to participate in alittle of everything from cleaning horse poo to the local bars.It was great!!Saturday Frank and the kids came to pick me up so it was great that they were able to see and experience the ranch also.

2 comments:

twarpula said...

I've heard her horse ranch is amazing!! What fun, I'm glad you were able to go shovel some poopoo! ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you gals had a great time!!!